- HTCW in China - Demo Plant: Construction and Mounting in good progress (February 2016)
Construction and Mounting of the Demonstration Plant in good progress- UPDATE 05/11/2016
- HTCW in Poland - Development efforts coming to fruition (February 2014)
HTCW Polska Sp. z o.o. announces planning approval for its first HTCW project.
- HTCW in China - Sales and Manufacturing Rights granted to investing company (January 2014)
Contracts announced for Exclusive Sales Rights and Manufacturing with Chinese company.
- HTCW in China - First worldwide HTCW plant will be in Tonglia/China! (September 2013)
KBI Group announces contract for first HTCW Waste Power Plant in China.
- HTCW in Asia - ADB fond of HTCW technology (December 2012)
Organized by HGE Korea, the JV-Partner of KBI, CEO Johann Kellerer and Inventor Dr. Tischer presenting HTCW to the ADB (Asian Development Bank)
From the best of traditions in German engineering . . . . Using the state-of-the-art technologies from the steel industries radically adapted for new purpose —
The gasification of all types of waste with exemplary energy production
HTCW pushing the boundaries of waste processing
Plant in operation
Brochure, short form
HTCW vs Incineration
- Independent studies show HTCW superior net energy efficiency and clean syn-gas production, assuring long-term energy price stability
- HTCW patent gasification process transforms 97-99% of all types of waste into gas, heat, steam and electricity (or diesel, gasoline, methanol)
- Single site gasification of all waste types with high & low CV's mixed, needing no pre-sorting or shredding, thus giving control of profit targets
- Zero emission and no ash residue, leaving 1-3% dust. With HTCW, "Zero Waste" now becomes a reality, also reducing disposal costs
- Scalable from small single or multi-location sites, to large industrial plants. Economically integrated into existing infrastructures
Environmentally safe and operating between 1500°C (2700 F) and 2500°C
(4500 F), HTCW can process mixed municipal and industrial waste such as:
Coal Gangue. . . .