- HTCW in Poland - Development efforts coming to fruition (February 2014)
HTCW Polska Sp. z o.o. announces planning approval for its first HTCW project.
- HTCW in Asia - ADB fond of HTCW technology (December 2012)
Organized by HGE Korea, the JV-Partner of KBI, CEO Johann Kellerer and Inventor Dr. Tischer presenting HTCW to the ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- HTCW in UK - HTCW projects being developed (July 2011)
KBI Group enters into a cooperation with local developers for to bring HTCW onto the British market.
- HTCW in China - Beijing (December 2010)
CEO J. Kellerer of KBI Group invited to present HTCW technology to Municipality in Beijing.
- HTCW in Russia - Knowledge of HTCW reaching GUS (December 2010)
The CEO of the KBI Group Mr. J. Kellerer got invited to first Waste-2-Energy Conference in Moscow to introduce HTCW technology.
From the best of traditions in German engineering . . . . Using the state-of-the-art technologies from the steel industries radically adapted for new purpose —
The gasification of all types of waste with exemplary energy production
HTCW pushing the boundaries of waste processing
Plant in operation
Brochure, short form
HTCW vs Incineration
- Independent studies show HTCW superior net energy efficiency and clean syn-gas production, assuring long-term energy price stability
- HTCW patent gasification process transforms 97-99% of all types of waste into gas, heat, steam and electricity (or diesel, gasoline, methanol)
- Single site gasification of all waste types with high & low CV's mixed, needing no pre-sorting or shredding, thus giving control of profit targets
- Zero emission and no ash residue, leaving 1-3% dust. With HTCW, "Zero Waste" now becomes a reality, also reducing disposal costs
- Scalable from small single or multi-location sites, to large industrial plants. Economically integrated into existing infrastructures
Environmentally safe and operating between 1500°C (2700 F) and 2500°C
(4500 F), HTCW can process mixed municipal and industrial waste such as:
Coal Gangue. . . .